LC Seating is one of Ireland’s leading suppliers of rehabilitation and seating products. Established in March 2008, our head office is in Grange, Co Sligo and we operate throughout Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain. We primarily work with occupational therapy / seating clinics – providing engineered solutions for a variety of complex seating needs. We specialise in the provision of all types of custom made mobility seating and sleep systems.
Due to increasing demand we are now looking to expand our clinical / sales team throughout the island of Ireland.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Establish and maintain seating clinics. This will be achieved by liaising with Occupational Therapists working within the HSE (and perhaps HSC) and directly with private clients.
- Although we have an established network and existing / increasing demand this will include proactive sales activity in contacting a small number of individuals.
- Carry out seating assessments for clients with complex disabilities, including capturing a digital image of the client’s shape in cases where a Carved Foam or Moulded Seating System is required.
- Make recommendations to the clinic professionals (OT’s/PT’s) responsible for the client regarding the rehabilitation products required.
- Prepare and return the necessary paperwork to the accounts department in a timely manner.
- Carry out delivery of products, including any fitting or adjustments required to ensure that the client’s needs are fully met by the products supplied.
- General maintenance and repair of products as deemed necessary.
- Work with colleagues to innovatively contribute towards the achievement of sales targets. Achieve specific targets as agreed at annual performance reviews.
The following will be expected from the successful candidate:
- A recognised qualification in Rehabilitation or Biomedical Engineering or a professional qualification in a field such as Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Orthotics, ideally with some post qualification experience working with clients across the age and disability spectrum.
- Experience in the field of moulded seating, seating and mobility essential.
- Full training will be provided in the LCS moulded seating approach as well as for our product range.
- Full, clean driver’s licence is essential with a willingness to travel to clinic locations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills – especially regarding proactive business development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer is essential.
- A good commercial and business acumen including sales experience.
- Professional approach to work while maintaining a friendly persona with clients.
- Sales Area – Connaught region
- Wage – will depend on level of experience – ranging from €45,000 +
- Van and fuel card
- Bonus structure – competitive structure
- Laptop and phone provided
- Tools to complete day to day job will be provided
If you are interested in applying for the role of Seating Specialist, please send in your CV to email@example.com before Monday, 30 November.