Chunc One Spica Wheelchair
Chunc’s post operative Spica wheelchair has been designed primarily for children and young adults in hip spica casts, built to accommodate the width of the cast, however it can be used for other requirements such as radial leg extension braces. The wheelchair can be set up to accommodate the majority of fixed cast positions, including back recline, leg angle and knee bend. It can be fitted with angle adjustable foot rests aiding post cast physiotherapy.
We offer two rental packages:
1. Spica in a box: Courier delivery, collection and decontamination charge.
2. Spica with a rep: Includes delivery, training, setup and collection.
- 4 sizes
- Rental service available
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Individually removable adjustable leg splints
- Set back recline between 90 degrees and 160 degrees
- 20 degree posterior, 20 degree anterior tilt
- Seat depth growth of 7.5cm/3″ in each size
- Suitable as a forward-facing seat in a motor vehicle
- Crash tested ISO 7176 (ANSI RESNA)